IIDEXCanada is one of several expos that the Buildings Show hosts to cater to architect, design, and construction professionals in the commercial real estate industry. IIDEXCanada 2017 took place on November 29 and 30, and the Symmons team was present to share our new products. If you didn't get a chance to attend, here are a few design recommendations from our exhibit:
Introduce high-end finishes to complete your project's impressive look.
Symmons booth attendees were drawn to products on display in these finishes:
- Matte Black. Matte Black makes a bold statement in any contemporary bathroom, particularly when paired with lighter materials and surfaces. The Dia® and Duro® Collections will be available in Matte Black starting February 2018.
Booth attendees found Matte Black had a beautiful finish that hid watermarks and fingerprints - a huge advantage over Polished Chrome.
- Rose Gold or Copper. Working on a project that calls for an opulent 1920s-inspired aesthetic? Want a finish that goes with pretty much anything? Consider specifying your plumbing fixtures in Copper. Contact Design Studio™ to learn how you can incorporate Copper fixtures and accessories into your next project.
- Brushed Bronze. Do your design plans call for warm tones? Brushed Bronze provides the perfect opportunity to add a gentle touch of luminosity through your fixtures. Look for Dia and Duro products in Brushed Bronze beginning May 2018.
- Seasoned Bronze. Understated elegance and authenticity are a few characteristics that hallmark this finish. Find inspiration as our attendees did in our Elm® Collection finished in Seasoned Bronze.
Exposed showers are the secret weapon for your renovation project.
Symmons displayed an exposed shower coupled with a 12" rain showerhead and 3-mode hand shower. According to Lisa Coté-McKain, Symmons Design Consultant, specifying an exposed shower is the designer's smart choice, particularly for Multifamily renovations:
- Exposed showers exude luxury yet don't require extensive bathroom renovations, such as going behind the shower wall to add a diverter.
- Stand out when you pitch a developer on using an exposed shower. They are an easy, cost-effective way to increase a project's value with minimal risk of installation errors.
Ignite your project's imaginative quality by going custom.
Design Studio Creations attracted attendees. On display were conversation pieces from some of our most recent projects:
- Custom Copper fixtures designed for Marriott Autograph Collection Hotel EMC2 in Chicago, IL, which opened in spring 2017
- A custom bridge Roman tub faucet designed for the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort Villas in Hawaii
The chance to make an indelible mark in your client's memory of working with you is achievable when you have the right plumbing partner to support you. Be sure to check out our additional design resource below, and feel free to contact a Design Consultant to get help with your next project.